NBIS Driver Insights: Telematics
TELEMATICS – THE SMART SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
A complete interactive fleet-management program should provide vehicle and driver behavior data at the individual, fleet segment, and entire fleet level. Telematics software helps locate vehicles, monitor performance, and support drivers using real-time location, usage, and vehicle health data. A fleet-management program can also help:
- Manage vehicles, costs, and maintenance
- Improve driver behavior
- Provide roadside, emergency, and crash support to drivers
- Know where your vehicles are at all times, from anywhere
- Serve customers better with accurate and intelligent logistics
- Improve driver safety and prevent accidents using contextual driving behavior data
Telematics, when leveraged properly, can help your company reduce its overall fuel consumption on, improve driver safety, and limit unauthorized asset utilization by leveraging location and driver behavior data.
For more information on approved NBIS Driver Insights systems send an email to: RiskManagement@nbis.com or call 1.877.720.RMSS (7677).